The secret to Deodorizer Bag’s odor eliminating magic is ACTIVATED CHARCOAL.
- Activated charcoal comes from carbon which has been treated with oxygen. This produces an extremely porous charcoal; which increases the surface area of the charcoal. These pores ABSORB various gases and liquids. Luckily for us the activated charcoal ABSORBS ODORS!How well the charcoal works depends on several factors including, the pore size, distribution and the original material used to made the charcoal. Don’t be fooled by other “smell proof bags”, theDeodorizer Bag works so well because made out of military grade activated charcoal cloth, which has been proven in the field.
- 1) Place your stinky items within any other container BEFORE inserting inside the Deodorizer Bag.
It is important to make sure your item’s do not come into contact with the charcoal cloth otherwise the carbon will absorb part of your item
- 2) Place the container filled with your stinky items inside the Deodorizer Bag compartment.
Make sure not to contaminate the exterior of the bag
- 3) Firmly press and seal the interior Velcro.
- 4) Fold over the flap and securely seal the outer Velcro – your bag is now smell proof.
- 5) Enjoy the odor free air!
Remember; Do Not allow your stinky items to directly touch the Deodorizer Bag fabric!
Read the full instructions on How to Use Your Deodorizer Bag